Translate




EnglishFrenchGermanSpainItalianDutchRussianPortugueseJapaneseKoreanArabicChinese Simplified

 

Sunday, May 4, 2014

Say Cheese...

Hi!

This time I fall in love of a project of one of the Stamping Paper Australia designers, a 3D camera.


I have made my version in Black & White, (completly crazy about this combination, so simple & elegant)

I have use the Bazzil Cardstock Acid Free Color Coal, the DS is from Basic Grey Basics White and rings all those beautiful papers, I also used a white cardstock of my collection of Core'dinations and two gray envelopes of 15 x 15 altered to the size of the mini album.

I have used several dies, between are:


Sizzix Bigz Die Weathered Clock
Joy!Crafts Cutting Stencil Hoek
Joy!Crafts Cutting & Embossing Hoek Franse Lelie
Sizzix Bigz Die Holiday Lamppost
Nellie Snellen Multi Frame Borders

Ribbon, Pearls, among other materials. 

Here you have, the mini album...

First the box which saves the Mini Album






















What you think? 

Leave me some comments...

1 comment: